Saturday 23 December 2017

Last Night

25 DEC AT 2:12 AM
Evan
where are you

Deborah
sorry, I couldn't sleep. I didn't want to wake you, so I went out for a drive, to look at the Christmas lights.

Evan
we are you comign back

Deborah
Soon.

Deborah
Have you been drinking? You can barely string a sentence together.

Evan
im not old enough to drink

Deborah
lol what are you talking about?

Deborah
Lila?

Deborah
Lila, are you on Daddy's tablet?

Evan
yes

Deborah
What are you doing up? Go back to bed, sweetheart.

Evan
why is daddy on the couch

Deborah
Daddy's on the couch?

Evan
yes he's sleeping

Deborah
Maybe Daddy couldn't wait for Christmas, so he went to sit by the tree.

Evan
he's not on that couch

Deborah
Daddy's in his study?

Evan
Yeah

Deborah
I'm not going to be home for a little while, can you go back to bed, okay?

Evan
no

Deborah
No? Don't you want to wake up on Christmas morning?

Evan
I can't sleep i herd a noiss

Deborah
What kind of noise, honey?

Evan
a bang on the roof

Deborah
It was probably just the possums, sweetheart. You really should get back to sleep.

25 DEC AT 2:21 AM
Evan
it was not a possum nose it was lower it was santa

Deborah
It wasn't Santa, sweetheart. Santa already came, there are presents under the tree, remember?

Evan
may be he camw back

Deborah
It's not Santa, Lila. Trust me. Maybe it was Daddy, looking around in the kitchen.

Evan
it wasn't daddy he's very asleep

Deborah
Very asleep?

Deborah
Oh, I see . . . well, Mummy will have a talk with Daddy when she gets home.

Evan
Where are you?

Deborah
I'm out seeing a friend, Lila. Now, just go back to sleep for me, okay?

Evan
no

Deborah
Lila, do as you're told.

Deborah
It's very late, Lila.

Evan
I can't sleep

Deborah
I'm sorry, I'm coming home now to tuck you in. But, if you go lie down, you might fall asleep on your own.

Deborah
You’ll see your cousins in the morning.

Evan
I don't want to sleep I want to see santa

Deborah
LILA

Evan
look its santa

Evan

Evan

Deborah
Don't play with the camera, Lila.

Evan
santa is outside

Deborah
Lila, Santa is not outside.

Deborah
It’s late, you’re just overexcited, okay?

25 DEC AT 2:26 AM
Evan

Deborah
Go to your room.

Deborah
Lila, are you still there? GO TO YOUR ROOM

Evan
I don't want to go to sleep

Deborah
LILA PLEASE

Deborah
Go to the study, okay

Deborah
Can you go to the study for Mummy, please?

Deborah
Lila?

Deborah
Lila, are you listening to me.

Evan
im in the study alredy

Deborah
Good. Now, can you lock the door for me, sweetheart?

Evan
yew

Evan
yes

Deborah
Now, I need to make a phone call. Please be quiet for me, okay?

Evan
okay

25 DEC AT 2:29 AM
Evan
why do I have to be quite

Evan
he's banging on the roof agan

Evan
I thick santas stuck

Evan
looking for the chimmey

25 DEC AT 2:31 AM
Deborah
Okay, help is on the way, honey. Just stay there, okay?

Deborah
What do you mean by banging on the roof?

Evan
I can hear he's feet agin

Deborah
He's walking on the roof?

Evan
yes

Deborah
Okay, Lila. I'm getting in the car, but I can't type while I'm driving. Do you think you'll be okay?

Evan
okay

Deborah
Just, don't unlock the door, okay?

Evan
why

Deborah
Because it's not safe.

Evan
What about santa

Deborah
Lila, that's NOT Santa

Evan
hees lookg for the shiny

Deborah
Lila. Santa ISN'T REAL. That's not santa, that's just someone trying to break into our house!

Deborah
Now STAY IN THE STUDY, okay? I'm on my way

Evan
santa is so to real

Evan
mummy

25 DEC AT 2:43 AM
Evan
why did you sad he wasn real

Evan
you said he was but he is he said so

Evan
says he has speshal presents for me

Evan
mummy

25 DEC AT 2:47 AM
Deborah
I'm here now

Deborah
Lila?

Deborah
Lila, tell me you didn't let that man in our house.

Deborah
Lila, ANSWER ME!!!

25 DEC AT 2:53 AM
Deborah
Lila, I’m sorry

Deborah
Please, open the front door for me, honey.

Evan
What the hell is goig on?

Deborah
Lila?

Evan
No Where are you?

Evan
Did you let Lila play with my tablet?

Deborah
I’m in the driveway. Can you let me in?

Evan
Why are you texting if your home!

Evan
Get in here add help!

Deborah
I can't.

Evan
I’m not doing this. I know you can hear her crying from out there. If you want to talk to me come and help me with Lila and talk

Deborah
I can’t, I threw my key away.

Deborah
That man tried to grab it, so I threw it over the fence.

Deborah
It’s my fault Lila’s crying.

Deborah
She was watching through the door when I came home.

Deborah
She saw everything.

Deborah
Evan, PLEASE answer me.

Deborah
The police will be here soon, I need to explain what happened.

Evan
Did you tell Lila that Santa isn’t real?

Deborah
I HAD to.

Evan
On CHRISTMAS?! She says you killed Santa.

Deborah
That’s not what she means.

Evan
What kind of heartless person tells her daughter Santa isn’t real on Christmas?

Deborah
If you hadn’t been blackout drunk, none of this would have happened!

Evan
I was ASLEEP

Evan
its THREE IN THE MORNIGN

Deborah
Please, just open the door.

Deborah
Don’t be alarmed by the blood.

Evan
You’re bleeding?

Deborah
no I’m fine

Deborah
Hold on, the police are here.

Deborah
Just tell Lila that I love her and wanted to keep her safe

Deborah
and Merry Christmas

MESSAGE COULD NOT BE SENT ⚠
Evan
What? Deb, what's going on?

MESSAGE COULD NOT BE SENT ⚠
Evan
Deb, what happened?

MESSAGE COULD NOT BE SENT ⚠
Evan
Deb, what the hell did you do?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to make suggestions, ask questions & comment . . .
I would love to read your words.